IMPORTANT: As of today, our Tryout process will remain as planned. Looking forward, April 28th is the deadline for voting, which may have an impact on the number of teams we will be keeping. We should know the outcome of the Levy within the next several days of April 28th. Hopefully all of you have either gone to the County Board of Elections for an early vote, or have requested the mail in process.
Also, a state wide lock down is in effect until May 1st. Depending on whether we return to school, or some of the restrictions are loosened, we do have a plan in place for any necessary changes with our tryout process. We know there are daily changes and not having all the answers right now is hard. We will do everything we can to keep everyone well informed either through our website or our twitter accounts.
By end of day May 1st, you will receive an email (please make sure all emails are correct and listed) with all tryout information.
For now, here is what you can do!
All tryout participants will be expected to follow the following time table:
1. Create or Update your Final Forms by April 30th. This must be completed in order to tryout. Complete ALL forms and have ALL signatures completed. Physicals MUST be current and last through the season. Make sure you click as many sports as you plan on trying out for during the school year.
2. Complete the Google Form (see below) by April 30th. This must be completed in order to tryout.
3. An email will be sent to all candidates with specific tryout instructions on May 1st, including tryout material and your tryout number.
4. Tryout date of May 29th will stay the same. Your tryout time will be emailed a few days prior.
5. Coaches will review and score each tryout.
6. Results will be posted to the Berlin Cheer twitter and Instagram (tryout numbers only) Date/Time will be released with the tryout instructions.
7.Conferences may be set up upon request (by the athlete) to review tryout results with Coach Adkins and Coach Griffith ONLY if you do not make the program. NO score sheets will be shown nor will we discuss any other athlete.