Communication for players and parents:
Google Calendar- Student Athletes/Parents
Remind: See attached to join
GroupMe: See attached to join
Facebook: Berlin Lady Bear Nation!
Being a Bear
We are a people first program. As much as I love the game of basketball, our first priority as coaches will be to mold and develop young ladies. We will be a team that works as a unit, supports one another, and represents our district, school, and team with respect. We are going to have a lot of fun, make a lot of memories, build a lot of friendships, and win a lot of basketball games! In order for all of these things to happen, we all will have to commit to each other, trust the system, and work as a unit to get better. We will strive to get stronger, faster, and to develop and master the fundamentals of basketball, by getting lots of reps in the summer. The offseason is where players/programs are made. We will have to work harder, get lots of reps, and play a lot with one another, as some of us have never played together.
- FAMILY: A atmosphere where we have each others backs, on and off the court
- FUNDRAISING: We want to participate in fun activities so we can wear great gear. To accomplish this, we have to raise money.
- PROGRAM: We are going to invest in the future of Lady Bears basketball players through camps, clinics, and other opportunities that arise..
- FUNDAMENTALS: We are going to get in the gym in the off season and get stronger, faster and more fundamentally sound.
- Open Gyms
- Little Bear Camp- June 11th-14th
- Lifting: Mondays/Wednesdays: TBD
- Team Camp: June 20th-22nd HS
- 4 person workouts
- Shootouts: MVNU June 9th
Parents and Student Athletes:
Joining Remind: Text @mbeide to 81010
Download the Remind App to make communication more convenient
GroupMe: Download the GroupMe App